Want to prevent a heating emergency this winter?Be sure to add these things to your checklist.
- Schedule annual maintenance.
Regular maintenance keeps your system working efficiently.
- Check your furnace filter monthly.
This will prevent breakdown due to overheating.
- Call an expert at the first sign of trouble.
This keeps minor issues from escalating into larger ones.
- Replace your equipment if it is 10 years or older.
An older heating unit may require frequent costly repairs.
- Enroll in a maintenance plan.
This makes heating maintenance simple and convenient.Don’t take any chances with your heating system this winter. Talk to a heating expert today!