- Commercial Services
David Bentley took time with us measuring the square footage of the house, checking our system, and answering our questions. He was not the least bit pushy. We were very impressed with his genuine concern that we understood each answer he gave us.
At Anchor, we want to help you keep your heating and cooling systems working at peak performance for years to come. As HVAC experts, we understand the importance of regular maintenance and the crucial role it plays in your system’s lifespan and operation, which is why we offer peace of mind with our EZ-Pay Program! With this comprehensive maintenance plan, you won’t have to worry about scheduling HVAC tune-ups and get year-round comfort.
Benefits of Preventative HVAC Maintenance
- Greater energy efficiency - Regular tune-ups allow your HVAC to operate as efficiently as possible and can even help lower your energy costs all year long.
- Year-round home comfort - Since your HVAC system will be working at its best, you’ll notice a more comfortable home no matter what the season.
- Improved indoor air quality - Clean HVAC systems reduce the amount of pollutants that can circulate through your home’s air and improve your indoor air quality.
- Less risk of carbon monoxide poisoning - If your HVAC uses gas or propane, we’ll check for any leaks or other carbon monoxide safety risks during a tune-up.
- Fewer equipment repairs needed - Tune-ups allow our technicians to discover potential issues with your equipment before they turn into costly repairs.
- Increased equipment lifespan - Without regular maintenance, your HVAC system could become vulnerable to unnecessary wear and tear and a shortened lifespan.
Peace of Mind for Less Than $20 a Month
For a low fee of less than $20 a month for a single system, you’ll receive:
- 2 annual maintenance visits — one in spring and one in fall
- 10% discount on repairs
- 10% discount on upgrades
- 24-hour emergency service
The Anchor EZ-Pay Difference
We’ve been helping homeowners throughout Douglasville, Marietta, and surrounding areas with their heating and cooling needs since 1971. Your HVAC system is an investment in your home’s health and comfort. Keep your home protected with our preventative maintenance program and see the difference today.