- Commercial Services
Saving money doesn’t have to mean spending hours clipping coupons or scouring for deals. We have a few ways you can reduce your energy usage this spring and summer that will help you put money back into your wallet.
- Having your air conditioner maintained is one of the best ways to make sure your unit is working efficiently and not inflating your energy bills every month.
- Is your air conditioning system the right size for your home? If not, you may be overpaying to cool down your living space. Give us a call and we can schedule a time to inspect your unit.
- Attic ventilation is important for making sure your home is staying at the temperature you want. If you have an improperly ventilated attic, when heat rises that hot air can become trapped right over your living spaces. This will force your air conditioning unit to work extra hard to keep your home cool, this means higher energy bills. Ensuring proper attic ventilation will save you money on your monthly bills.
- If you are planning to leave your home for extended periods of time, like for a long vacation, turn off your air conditioning unit.
- Leave your thermostat at 78 degrees or higher when you can.
For more information or to request a service, call us at 770-942-2873