1. Atlanta homeowners have several options when it comes to home cooling.
2. Here are some of the key differences between air conditioners and mini-split heat pumps.
3. Central air conditioners supply cool air to your entire house through a ductwork system.
4. Mini-split heat pumps don’t need ductwork, but each only targets specific areas in your home.
5. Air conditioners can only be used to cool down a home.
6. Mini-splits offer heating and cooling, bringing you comfort in any Georgia weather.
7. Mini-splits can be more expensive to install but usually have lower operating costs.
8. Central AC is more affordable to install*, but typically comes with higher operating costs.
*If you have existing ductwork
9. Still on the fence? Anchor can help recommend the best cooling system for your home.