- Commercial Services
It’s important to make sure your home’s electrical wiring is functioning properly because it can cause serious problems such as a fire. Here are 7 signs that mean it’s time to call in a professional to take a look.
- Noises such as buzzing, clicking, humming or sizzling.
- Witnessing sparks from outlets, or anywhere in the home.
- Lights flickering or dimming often.
- Fluctuations in the power when appliances turn on.
- Constant overloading of outlets when you don’t have many things plugged in.
- Getting shocked when plugging things in or touching appliances.
- You have found physical damage to any of the wiring. This may be due to natural wear and tear or even rodents.
If you have noticed any of the items on the list, give your local electrician a call!